Monday, September 15, 2008

back to being busy

I'm back in school and although my job doesn't require much (if any) work, I've been busy with other things as usual. Last weekend my friend Rika and I ventured out to Mt. Tsurugi and we were lucky enough to see it at a really nice time of the year. We didn't make it to the summit but the views of the misty mountainside from the trail were totally worth the drive out there. I'm really hoping that I can get to Tsurugi once more before it's too cold.


My schools had their culture festivals over the last few weeks as well. A lot of preparation goes into these and usually they are a lot of fun (but exhausting) for the ALT in attendance. Either way, it's always nice to interact with the kids outside of class.








Also, I went to various parties to signify the end of the culture festivals and the summer as well.


And over the weekend I hung out in Kobe for the first time and went to a Hanshin Tigers baseball game...





And now I'm really, really tired.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

take some time to look at your spread sheet.

eh? nan de?

naruto-shi, tokushima-ken, Japan
teaching my native tongue on the world famous island of shikoku, japan.