Tuesday, November 13, 2007

waking up sore


So I found this picture on my camera this morning and was reminded of a great dinner that I had a few weeks ago. My neighbor Hiroki (holding the baby) invited me over and I spent the evening talking about psychedelic music with her husband Taka (in the back). A good night for sure.

These past few weeks have been busy. I've been buying a lot of things for my apartment and I finally found a new bike that I'll be picking up tomorrow. Having a a reliable bike is putting my mind at ease because I cycle for miles each day and I don't know anything about the one that I am currently riding now. Last night Theo and me practiced with the Tokushima women's basketball team. My legs are in shape from bike riding so I could handle the running (there was a LOT of it) but I still need to work on my shooting. Looking forward to doing it again next week.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

The Brown Apartment and Taka. Coolest thing to happen to Naruto.

eh? nan de?

naruto-shi, tokushima-ken, Japan
teaching my native tongue on the world famous island of shikoku, japan.