Friday, June 6, 2008

a year of blogging

So the blog has reached the year mark. A lot has happened in that time and it's nice to be able to see pictures and re-read my impressions of when I first moved here. All I can say is that I'm very glad that the long adjustment is out of the way.

Last weekend I went to an earth day festival in Kamiyama. I got to drink overpriced hemp beer and eat some awesome food. Lots of barefoot people were hanging out and I was into it. Definitely an event that I'll be going to next year as well.


5 comments:

thisischrisg said...

Someone's letting THAT hair get long

Caitlin said...

Some other things that were going on a year ago (copy, paste, click);
Hey Caitlin,
So you're originally from Pittsburgh? I've been living here for 6 years and am originally from Greensburg (an hour east of the city). I'll be heading to Tokushima as well so I thought I'd say hello!
See you in DC,
Brad

Caitlin said...

so i assumed that you were a nerd and that's why the message is like that.

Caitlin said...

ok the last comment and this one is from brad on caitlin's account.

Caitlin said...

p.s. "I WANT TO GO TO ALL OF THE PLACES THAT I LOVE THE BEST AND SCREAM..."

eh? nan de?

naruto-shi, tokushima-ken, Japan
teaching my native tongue on the world famous island of shikoku, japan.