Wednesday, July 25, 2007

lists and packing



Today I realized that I'm going to spend this week before I leave either shopping, packing, or sleeping. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in a bit of eating and hanging out as well...

Tomorrow I'm off to Pittsburgh to spend my last three days there. I'll be going to yoga every day to use up my pass and I'm looking forward to it because I feel like it's been forever since my last formal session. I've also got to pick up some nice clothes, region-specific gifts, bulk food items, and bunnnch of other things. I was a little stressed out today but the lists have been made and it's just a matter of gathering and packing up.

No comments:

eh? nan de?

naruto-shi, tokushima-ken, Japan
teaching my native tongue on the world famous island of shikoku, japan.